Thursday, August 23, 2012

she

by Neel Akash on Tuesday, August 4, 2009 at 8:19pm ·
 
don't know if it's real or phony
what's pouring, blood or honey?
can't tell what's back or front
the coffee in my hand is hot

she's a sinner, she's a song
oh, we waited for so long
whatever it is she sees in me
suits me fine, let me be

passion colored saris she wear
wreaks havoc in my gear
three little words she say to me
i freeze on flight, nervously

she got books and i got stone
when we meet, we're all alone
she feed me well she kiss me sweet
soon i am back on the street

she's a tree i am just a leaf
she's the law i am plaintiff
a feather on her spanning wing
scepter in the hands of queen

she give me eyes she give me dreams
she fix my heart's falterings
she's a fugitive, a daredevil
finds her way in deeper still

No comments:

Post a Comment