Friday, August 24, 2012

intangible liquid

by Neel Akash on Wednesday, September 21, 2011 at 8:53pm ·
 
insignificance, my friends, you allow me
to get away with so much sense or
barking up and sometimes
weeping to yourself and then wiping

heart and eyes they wait and see
you come and go and wanting
what fantasy frequency in your supple breast
luminous primary colors on your dress
precision, custom made
you pass your nights and days

this wanting to come near from afar
what you may call this gift
from where does it bud?
which ways my eyes stray
and then you bring them back

and again you find me here
mumbling to my mind's wanderings
there you find what you hide
down the dark lit staircases and corridors
down past locked chambers
dwindling and getting darker still
moisture spine chill
that little door
you enter

No comments:

Post a Comment